How much will it cost to edit my book?
The question about a piece of string comes to mind!
Costs depend on what's involved, and each project is different. (That's what we love about our work.)
To give you an idea, we ascertain approach, cost and timeline through asking the following questions:
- Does the book follow a logical structure?
- Is the book written for its intended audience?
- Is the author meeting their intention for the work?
- What's the word length of the work?
- For non-fiction - how well developed and organised are the ideas?
- For fiction - how well developed are the elements of craft (character, plot, setting, point of view, etc.)?
We always provide a solid quote for your work (no creeping hourly rates here). Get in contact for a no-obligation quote.